I’m very honored to have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Jen Li of the lovely blog Gypsybus28! Thank you, Jen!! I hope you check out her terrific blog where she shares her beauty finds, delicious food, her travel experiences and more. It was a total surprise and I really appreciate the nomination and the support of my wonderful blogging community ❤
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select other bloggers you want to give this award to
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog was started:
My blog started as a way to share my journey towards healing my binge eating disorder and to also write about my other passions: frugality, simplicity, minimalism, and setting and achieving life goals. What’s nice is that often these ideas end up connecting to one another.
I also love to chat with people and share ideas! I’m very grateful to be meeting kind, inspiring, and thoughtful people all the time through blogging. It’s been encouraging because I had no idea what to expect when I started writing…or if anyone would even read my little blog 🙂
My advice to new bloggers:
- I’m still a new blogger myself but I think writing consistently is a good idea. I suggest trying to make a manageable posting schedule for yourself to help stay on track. For example, you could post twice a week, such as every Tuesday and Friday.
- I encourage a new writer to have a focus and stick with it so they can really develop their blog and ideas. What drives you and makes you excited: Health? Lifestyle? Science? Beauty? Cars? Whatever it is…go for it! 🙂
My nominees (in no particular order)