Gosh I feel like I’ve been busy all day! It’s nice to sit down and write for a bit.
Today my eating was pretty ok. My social anxiety wasn’t overly triggered despite being around friends for a couple of hours. That is good progress.
I do feel however like I ate my afternoon snack about an hour too early, which isn’t all that great because a) I wasn’t hungry b) Timing my meals is very important c) My snack wasn’t super healthy, it was about 1/2 chocolate & 1/2 peanuts. Binges can be easily triggered for me and eating too close to a main meal is definitely one of them. I function best with structure and spacing my meals right.
Lunch today: Turkey sandwich and salad
- 1/2 gluten-free bagel with turkey, mustard and vegan butter
- Small salad with balsamic dressing and 1/2 ounce feta cheese
- Not shown: 6-8 corn chips
Dinner: Turkey meatballs and rice
I totally forgot to photograph this! But it looked pretty nice 🙂
- 3 turkey meatballs
- 2/3 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup brown rice with vegan butter
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- About 6-7 corn chips because I was still a little hungry
I also walked 5000 steps today so that was good. I really try and exercise as much as I can.